PF Chang's




I ate out at PF Chang's with a friend this past weekend. The food was delicious. This restaurant is located in downtown Providence, Rhode Island in the mall complex. It is a perfect location for tourist when they visit. They are going to get really good business during the Waterfire Celebrations Providence hosts a few times a year. For those of you who don't know what Waterfire is....it is when art lovers or hopeless romantics from all over come through to watch the gondolas pass in the Providence River, visit local art museums and galleries, sit outside and dine at fine restaurants, etc. So since PF Chang's establishment arrived, I think it will add some extra cuisine to the already fabulous selections downtown.

I grew to love PF Chang's for the first time when I visited Atlantic City, New Jersey. I went there many times when I lived in New Jersey and still frequent it now that I live in Rhode Island. I can't get enough of AC. It's like home. Moving on, PF Chang's was one of my best selections of dining when I went down there. There is one other restaurant but will not mention it at this time since this blog is about PF Chang's. 

My next trip was to Vegas last February. I stood in a long line to eat there. Boy! I was not disappointed. I was very hungry. I almost ate the wooden table waiting for them to come back with the tea and noodles. I believe I ordered the same thing I ordered in downtown Providence, Rhode Island. I ordered the Ginger Chicken Dish (came with white rice and broccoli). My girlfriend ordered some kind of Sesame Chicken dish. (Forgive me if I cannot remember the correct name). I was too engulfed in my own dish. *smile* Also, the dessert dish was exquisite. It was a 3 for 1 price deal. So, of course, we ordered a slice of Blueberry Cheesecake, a slice of Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch, and a slice of Caramel Chocolate Cake. Total heaven!! So if you are on vacation, check to see if there is a PF Chang's in town. It is well worth it.

 

Comments