Informal Florals


I'm no florist, but when you have some floral scraps left behind and an empty tomato sauce jar....it can be a match made in heaven. I decide to marry the two together. I made a DIY floral arrangement in my living room. I cut the stems and threw them in some water. That tomato sauce jar was on it's way into the trash/recycling canister. A friend said, "You have to remove the tomato sauce wrapper off the jar." I could not bring myself to do that. The colors worked well together and so I did not take that advice. Now, the scene looked very Parisian with the brass Eiffel tower standing shotgun.


And..........just  below it I wanted to throw props to my oldest vase in the house.


 I picked up this vase at a second hand shop for a few bucks. I purchased some faux floral arrangements at  my local Walmart. I tend to add different colors throughout the year. But, this particular arrangement reflects the Christmas holiday. 

Comments