My 3 passions

Sell Art Online      I have many passions I enjoy as part of my everyday life: appreciating and photographing life's simple elements, enjoying the indulgence of fruit, and partaking in poetry. These three choices together enrich my psychie.

     I learn to cherish life's natural elements and its simplicities in every form. I possess an overwhelming surge of pleasure when I watch the sun's job of rising and setting. I find joy in watching the rippling tides, filigreed by the sun's rays, crash against the lining of the beach. I share with you that it's just stomething as simple as waking up in the morning, having the sun spray me with ribbons of golden happiness, and feeling the earth's morning breath sweep upon my soul. Whether it appeases my senses with the smell of coffee in the morning or the samplings of sweet frangrances in a local candle shop, I take it all in with extreme satisfaction. My body becomes relaxed and my spirit has an overwhelming appreciation for the sights that my eyes conceive. I become aligned with heaven's path.

     It may seem overrated to find eating fruit a passion, but I feel its rewards are truly inviting. I have a grand time savoring the pleasing liquid of apples, peaches, plums, nectarines, cherries, and even watermelon. Having no shame in my preferences, I am succumbed by variety and everything each fruit has to offer. Also, with the textures melting away in a cool spread over my spoiled tastebuds, I become a prisoner of my own imaginary fruit kingdom where I lock myself in and throw away the key.

     Reading and writing poetry help me release everyday pressures. I use my poetic talent to not only express my joviality, but to exterminate any unwanted rubble clouding my judgement and opinions. My ability to reach into my soul for inner cleansing helps assure me of promising resolutions and restores my admirable livelihood. My poetry illustrates, in great wonders, the power of what I feel. Taken in by the fabrication of my fantasy world, I apt to sit back and let my mind and heart reach a satisfactory completion.

     With each passing passion, I learn more about my interests and treasure the effects it  has on my life. I am sure that I will discover new passions as I continue to live. However, for this moment, these are three of my many passions that I enjoy.

Comments