Skip to main content

Keeping Office Work Fun

Decided to change pens again. One doesn't have to spend a fortune to purchase a pen with eye-popping qualities. I can assure you that you can find the same satisfaction as dressing up your cell phone as you would when switching up with pen styles. You don't have to go to some high end office supply store. Stores like Dollar Tree and Family Dollar (or any bargain outlet) carries pens with lots of personality. The only thing you have to watch out for is co-workers stopping by your desk to borrow your pen and then stealing it away. Be very careful!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Escapades

After my job's Christmas party, I traveled to Connecticut because I just needed to spend a little more time. So, my time was spent at Foxwoods casino. No, I know what you're thinking. I gambled and lost my shirt. On the contrary, I only spent around $15 dollars because I was there for the ride. My friend had some gambling credit and it made for a good time. It was a good picture taking moment. Besides, the holiday is upon us. What kind if mom would I be if I gambled the kids toys away. Lol. I'll just post some random holiday photos here to keep in the spirit.

Walking Through the Park Again

Here are more snapshots of my park adventure. Lincoln Park, Lincoln, RI

Hallo-Fam Time

By Catherine Ratliff Oct. 2017      Spent time with the family indoors this past Halloween 2017. It made for a really different experience. Words couldn't express the evening. Therefore, I will let the slideshow do the talking for us.      We put together some really nice snacks that turned our taste buds into a frenzy. We baked yellow cake with chocolate frosting. We added the word Halloween logo 🎃, on top in an orange delicious and harmonious glaze. I literally heard music to my ears. This earth-shattering cake was served with chocolate and vanilla ice cream.      We also made rice krispie treats. We added blow pops to sweeten up the dish. We were some real SWEET DEMONS that night.     Then I sat on the couch wearing a witch's hat and striped orange and black socks that extended up to the knees. We really created a witchy atmosphere.     It became a movie night. The movie selection was from my f...