I'm really digging the way this model painted her eyes. This is going on my list if things to do. This eyeshot was noticed in Oprah Winfrey's 'O' Magazine- Holiday Issue. Yep, I was back in the dentist and looked through the magazine again. I can't help it. It was so colorful and it took my mind off of what was coming up (the dentist's drill gun) Aaargh!! I have to do some eyeliner shopping. Eyeliner makeup is the most used tool in facial design for me. I do not use any foundation since it feels like it clogs my pours. I'm sure there are products that are light and airy to use. This is where you come in! You can drop a line to recommend products. I am usually an eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lip balm type of girl. Colors make me smile.
After my job's Christmas party, I traveled to Connecticut because I just needed to spend a little more time. So, my time was spent at Foxwoods casino. No, I know what you're thinking. I gambled and lost my shirt. On the contrary, I only spent around $15 dollars because I was there for the ride. My friend had some gambling credit and it made for a good time. It was a good picture taking moment. Besides, the holiday is upon us. What kind if mom would I be if I gambled the kids toys away. Lol. I'll just post some random holiday photos here to keep in the spirit.
Comments
Post a Comment